Samsung Galaxy S2 II vs. Motorola Droid Bionic
Smartphones are alternative to personal computer or laptop. It is highly portable today and for this, people want to have a super power Smartphone. However, for its small display and poor resolution, some do not like to have mobile phone. It is very boring to some people to work with smartphones when they want to browse in the web or want to have entertainment. Today, the Smartphone manufacturers are showing their interest in big screen display. Already some of them have released smartphones having a larger display. Samsung and Motorola, the two giant Smartphone manufacturer have and popular for releasing smartphones with big screen. Samsung has already release their large screen Smartphone GALAXY S II.
Specs of GALAXY S II:
- 4.3″ SUPER AMOLED Plus.
- Readers Hub
- PC-like Web Browsing
- Live Panel
- HSPA+ 21Mbps.
- Wi-Fi Direct8MP
- Camera with LED Flash
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Samsung Kies 2.0 & Kies airFull
- HD Recording & Playback
- Say N Go : Samsung Voice Solution
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Dual Core Application Processor
- Game Hub
- Music Hub
- On Device Encryption
- PN (Virtual Private Network)
- MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- Cisco WebEx
- Social Hub
Specs of Motorola Droid Bionic:
- TFT capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-inch with qHD display with 960×640 resolution
- Atrix 4G. Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps, LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Camera 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash and Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization
- Android 2.3.4 with a new version of MotoBLUR
- 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra dual-core OMAP processor
- Dimensions 125.9 x 66.9 x 13.3 mm and Weight 158 g
- Compatible with the WebTop dock accessory
- A-GPS support
Samsung GALAXY S II offers 4.3″ SUPER AMOLED Plus display. The display enhances readability. The high contrast ratio of Samsung GALAXY S II will give you vivid and vibrant colors. The display is so clear that it seems to separate every point of light and dark. It has smoother graphics with ultra fast response time. Live panel of GALAXY S II is a new addition, which is personalized. It looks like a magazine layout. You can select the contents you use most. The 8 MP Camera with auto focus give you the maximum satisfaction. You can enjoy a PC like browsing in your Samsung GALAXY S II. You have a clean view of your subject. The web page loads quickly in Samsung GALAXY S II as dual core processor powers it. The Dual core processor of Samsung GALAXY S II allows you to multitask at a great speed. You will have a good experience in high performance gaming.
In the other hand, Motorola Droid Bionic has 4.5-inch display. With 8MP camera, you can capture your happy moments. The 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra dual-core OMAP processor allows you to multitask, play high graphics games.
In a word, Samsung GALAXY S II and Motorola Droid Bionic have an outstanding computing power. All the comparisons will end when Motorola release Droid Bionic.