Difference Between Android Motorola Defy and Android Samsung Galaxy S
If you are looking for a phone which can offer more than what a basic phone does then Motorola Defy and Samsung Galaxy S can be two considerable options. To find the out the better option you can take a look at the features and their advantages of both the models.
Features of Motorola defy and list of its benefits
- Operating system: Android 2.1
- Display: 3.7 inches
- Screen: glass screen which is scratch proof and dust resistant
- Water resistant phone: It has the capability to stand one meter deep in water for an hour or so.
- Camera: 5 MP cameras with auto focus, high resolution and digital zoom for still pictures and videos.
- Connectivity: WI-FI and Bluetooth
- 2.0 GB RAM
- Crystal Talk PLUS that allows noise filtration
- Android Éclair 2.1 along with MOTO BLUR
- Smooth access to Google talk, Facebook, Picasa, twitter and many other such things that you may want to access.
- This is a tough phone.
Features of Samsung Galaxy S and list of its benefits
- Processor: 1 GHz Hummingbird processor for high speed.
- Screen: SUPER AMOLED, 4 inches touch screen
- Display: 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera: 5MP camera with auto focus, stop motion, panorama and self shots, 720 HD video, 1.3 MP front camera (VGA).
- Memory: 8GB/16GB internal flash memory
- 512 MB RAM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- USB 2.0
- FM radio with RDS
Here is a comparison of some of the features of Motorola Defy and Samsung Galaxy S
- The crystal display of Moto Defy is almost 10% higher than what is offered by Samsung Galaxy S. PPI of Defy is 264 while that of Galaxy S is 233.
- Screen solution of Defy is higher than Galaxy S. For Defy it is 854 x 480 and for Galaxy S it is 800 x 480.
- Galaxy S scores high in terms of battery standby Time. It has battery standby time of 31.2 days while Moto Defy has 16.7 days of battery standby time.
- Internal memory of Galaxy S is 16 GB while that of Defy is 2 GB.
- The processor of Galaxy S is 1 GHz hummingbird with higher speed than 800 MHz processor of Moto Defy.
Both these phones have features that give tough competition to each other and both are very good in their own respect.