In the race of hottest Android tablets, Asus Eee Pad Transformer and Samsung Galaxy Tab are undoubtedly the most anticipated one. Undoubtedly, both are brilliant. When the question arises, which is the best then you have to consider the technical specifications. However, it is a matter of personal preference we have our comparison here.
It is very onerous to choose one when you have many similar options. Each tablet has some unique specification by which it attracts the consumer. Honeycomb i.e. 3.1 version of Android is the operating system of both Asus Eee Pad Transformer and Samsung Galaxy Tab. Here there are some specifications where they stand equal.
- 1 GHz dual-core NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 processor with 1GB of RAM.
- Capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1280X800.
- The quality of the display is quite similar, though the display of Samsung Galaxy Tab is TFT-LCD where Asus Eee Pad Transformer has an IPS display. They both produce a vibrant color with a clear look.
- Both support Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Internal memory is equal.
- When you want to buy a tablet, the size and weight are the most important factors. You do not want to have a large-weighted tablet. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is lighter than the Asus Eee Pad Transformer. Galaxy Tab weights a mere 565 grams where Asus Eee PC weights 680 grams. Galaxy Tab measures 256.7 x 175.3 x 8.6 mm while Asus Eee Pad Transformer measures 271 x 171 x 12.98 mm.
- The rear camera of Asus Eee Pad transformer is 5MP while front camera is 1.2MP. Samsung Galaxy Tab has 3MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab cannot be charged using USB port. Asus Eee Pad transformer can be charged using USB port. This is a great to charge using USB port advantage for some special cases.
When you want to buy a tablet, the most important thing is the specification of the devices. Here we see the specification of the two-tablet device.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- 10.1-inch widescreen
- 1280 x 800 WXGA TFT LCD
- 149 pixels per inch
- 4-way rotation
- 1GHz dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor.
- 1GB RAM, 16/32/64 GB ROM
Wireless Data Network:
- HSPA +21 850/900/1900/2100
- GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual Band support.
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 3 MP auto-focus camera with LED flash.
- 2 MP front camera.
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 700 mAh battery
- Video up to 9 hours
- Music up to 72 hours
- 565 gram
Specification of Asus Eee Pad transformer:
- 10.1″ LED Backlight WXGA (1280×800) Screen*1
- 10 finger multi-touch support
- Scratch resistant glass
- NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2
- Unlimited ASUS Webstorage*2
Wireless Data Network:
- WLAN 802.11 email@example.comGHz
- Bluetooth V2.1+EDR
- 1.2 M Pixel Front Camera
- 5 M Pixel Rear Camera
- SRS Premium Sound
- Stereo Speakers
- High Quality Mic