What is Java?
The term object oriented is compromised with Java. Sun Microsystems were the ones to develop it in the early 1900’s. Basically, it was used to make small programs for some web browsers but later on the 21st century, it is also utilized in making applications.
Java has some features, namely:
- It’s simple to use for it constructs of several of the finest features other programming languages has to offer.
- Java written codes are allowed to run on other platforms making it independent.
- Security is not an issue because the code can be accomplished securely from the remote source.
- Java being object oriented enables you to develop more software or applications.
- It has an automatic support built for all computer networks.
- It helps developers save time for it supports the automated memory management model.
On the other hand, according to some individuals, compared to other programming languages, Java is slower.
- Java has an automatic support built for all computer networks.