Difference Between Motorola Droid X and Droid 2
Motorola Droid X and Droid 2 are currently the best phones from Motorola. Both these run on Android platform. If you are finding it difficult to decide that which is better for you then you can take a look at the list of features of both these devices and similarities and differences between them.
Features of Motorola Droid X
- Slim design that boasts of its masculine aggression.
- Great play back and HD video recording
- Operating system: Android 2.1
- Display: largest 4.3 inches touch screen
- Adobe Flash player 10.1
- Weighs 5.41 ounces and measures 5”x2.6”x0.4”
- AC adapter
- USB cable
- 16GB micro SD card.
It is loaded with so many features and is small and light smartphone which is being advertised with the tag line ‘Are you man enough for this phone’. It does not have sliding keyboard. In Us it is supported by Verizon. Though many people do not find it that good looking but it can still make others envious.
Droid 2 was launched in 2010. Here is the list of its features:
- Faster processor
- Double RAM than the original version
- Operating system: Android 2.2 Froyo
- Sleek and small with soft edges.
- Weighs 5.96 ounces and measures 4.58”x2.38”x0.54”.
- Display: 3.7” touch screen with resolution of 854×480 pixels
- Full QWERTY sliding keyboard.
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 which allows synchronization of email accounts to your phone
- Access to Gmail, POP3, Social networking sites and IMAP.
The D-pad of the original droid has been done away and the visuals are much sharper and have vibrant colors.
Here are some of the differences between the two phones:
- Operating system: Droid X runs on Android 2.1 while Droid 2 on Android 2.2 Frodo which is faster.
- Display: Screen of Droid X measures 4.3” while that of Droid 2 measures 3.7 inches.
- Keyboard: Droid X has virtual non-sliding keyboard while Droid 2 has physical full sliding QWERTY keyboard.
Camera: Droid X has 8MP camera while Droid 2 has 5 MP camera