Difference Between Nokia X3 02 and Nokia N8
NokiaX3 02 and N8 are devices launched by Nokia for targeting two different user groups. You can take a look at the wide range of features offered by these phones and decide that which one would suit you better.
- Great multimedia phone
- First smartphone from Nokia to run on Symbian 3.
- 3 home screens
- 12 megapixel camera with Xenon flash and Carl Zeiss optics with large sensor.
- Feature to make and edit high definition videos.
- Capability of 720p HD video recording.
- 3.5 inches AMOLED touch screen with 360X640 pixels resolution.
- Faster connectivity with Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Access to web TV services that allows you to watch TV channels and your favorite programs.
- View and update live feeds from Facebook and Twitter.
- HDMI allows it to connect to your home theatre.
- Ovi Maps walk and drive navigation
- With these amazing features you can shoot and share your masterpiece with family in home theatre or share it in social network.
- In-built memory of 16GB which can be expanded up to 32GB.
Nokia X3 02
- It has both physical alphanumeric and touchscreen keypad.
- You can connect it with other devices through 3G with HSPA, WLAN Bluetooth and microUSB
- 3.5 mm audio jack for music lovers
- Touch screen of 2.4 inches in diagonal with QVGA resolution.
- One of the smallest and slimmest phones with thickness of 9.6mm
- 5MP camera capable of capturing videos.
- Attractive but doesn’t look cheap.
- Volume rocker on the right side and a lock button.
- Facility to charge the phone with USB connector.
- Easily check and reply to emails and messages.
- You can choose among Opera Mini and a standard Nokia browser
- Limited camera options but the images are sharp even without flash.
It is great device for entertainment lovers and is very affordable. You can find widgets for music player, Ovi and FM radio on the home screen.