Difference Between Perfume and Body Spray
Perfume and Body Spray are cosmetics which are used for adding pleasant smell on our body. Body spray is scented liquid that contains alcohol and water. Here are some of the differences between the two:
- Body spray is used for spraying scent over the entire body. It is used for combating body odor while perfumes are used for adding fragrance to the clothes that we are wearing.
- Perfume is also used for adding delicate scent to the living area, a room or even a cabin. Body spray on the other hand is not for adding fragrance to the living space or cabin.
- Body spray is for adding fresh smell to the body while perfume can bring fragrance to costumes or place as well.
- Body spray smells lighter than perfume. This may be because the body is in direct contact with scent when you use body spray. Perfume is not sprayed directly on the body.
- Perfumes may be sprayed on handkerchief or clothes while body spray should be spayed directly on the body.
- Body spray has the slight quantity of aromatic extracts and perfumed oils while perfume has a high quantity of perfumed oils and aromatic extracts.
- Since the concentration of aromatic extracts and perfumed oils is low the body spray has to be used within small intervals while a perfume lasts longer owing to heavy concentration of perfumed oils and aromatic extracts.