Difference Between Samsung Galaxy SII and Apple iPhone 4
Samsung Galaxy SII and Apple iPhone 4, both are the best in the category of smartphones Although Apple iPhone4 Is still the hotest selling smartphone in the market, Samsung Galaxy II has set all new benchmarks for smartphones to achieve.If you are planning to buy one of these then a comparison between the features and benefits offered by these two can be helpful for you.
Galaxy S II vs iPhone 4 Full Specs Compared
- First of all if we talk about their processors then Samsung Galaxy SII has 1.0 GHz Dual Core Application Processor while Apple iPhone 4 has 1.0 GHz Apple A4 processor.
- Android 2.3 is the OS for Samsung Galaxy SII while Apple iOS 4.2.1 which can be upgraded to iOS 4.3, is the OS for Apple iPhone4.
- Apple iPhone4 has .5″ capacitive touch Retina display while Galaxy SII has 4.3″ WVGA super AMOLED plus touch screen.
These are some of the differences that you can find in these two smartphones and if we talk about these phones one by one and take a look at their special features then it will be easier for us to know about benefits of buying a particular phone.
If you think you want to buy Samsung Galaxy SII then you can expect following features and benefits:
- The display has better viewing, increased readability and consumes lesser power.
- The processor is faster and more efficient.
- The hardware is more attractive.
- It has 8 megapixels camera with LED flash and allows 1080p@30fps HD video recording.
- It has 2 megapixels front facing camera for video calling
- 1GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory expandable with microSD card
- Bluetooth 3.0 support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n for enhanced connectivity and mobile hotspot capability
- HDMI out
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for seamless and better web browsing
- personalized TouchWiz UX
- facility to personalize Live contents
- Entertainment apps like Kies 2.0, Kies Air, and Voice Recognition & Translation.
- Games hub with 13 premium and 12 social network games.
- Enterprise solutions like On Device Encryption, On Device Encryption and Cisco WebEx.
When compared to Samsung Galaxy SII, Apple iPhone4 has following features and benefits:
- 3.5 inches LED backlit Retina display with enhanced resolution of 960×640 pixels
- 512 MB eDRAM
- internal memory options of 16 or 32 GB
- 5 megapixel 5x digital zoom rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3 megapixel camera for video calling
- hotspot capability
- Web browsing on Safari is a pleasant experience.
- Vibrant color bumpers in 6 different colors to fight fragility of display.
- Highly sensitive but scratch resistant display.
- Screen size of 3.5 inches is makes it comfortable enough to read almost anything including eBooks.
- Faster typing and emailing with QWERTY Keypad.
- Great connectivity with Bluetooth v2.1+EDR and Wi-Fi 802.1b/g/n
- Beautiful looks with glass design.
- On upgrading the operating system to iOS 4.3 you can use mobile hotspot feature and connect as many as 5 devices.
- Buy iPhone4 CDMA with 2 year contract under two different plans of 16 and 32 GB. For 16 GB you pay $200 and for 32 GB you pay $300.
- Access web based applications by paying for the data plans at $20 per month.