Difference Between Samsung Wave II (2) (GT-S8530) and Apple iPhone 4
Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 and Apple iPhone 4 are two Smartphones which are giving tough competition to each other as both of these are packed with advanced features.
Here is brief description of some of their features and a little comparison between them.
- Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 was launched on 7 Feb 2011 in UK while Apple iPhone4 is in the market from mid 2010.
- Screen: Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 has a 4.7 inches super LCD display while iPhone4 has 3.5 inches higher resolution Retina display.
- Processor: Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 has 1GB Hummingbird processor while iPhone4 has 1GB A4 processor.
- Operating system: Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 runs on bada 1.2 while iPhone4 runs on iOS 4.2.1.
- Camera: Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 has 5.0 megapixel camera that also allows you to edit videos on screen, 720 high definition video recording and playback. iPhone4 has dual camera. The rear camera is 5 Mp and 5X zoom while the front one for video calling is 0.3 MP.
Samsung Wave II GT-S8530 has better battery capacity and it supports DivX, XviD and WMV media formats. It is priced very reasonably. Iphone 4 has major attractive features like the Safari browser and access to the large Apple apps store. Made of aluminosilicate glass panels, Iphone4 has slim appearance with a thickness of 9.3mm.