Difference Between Windows Phones HTC 7 Pro and HTC 7 Trophy
Recently 5 new smartphones have been launched by HTC and two of them are HTC 7 Pro and HTC 7 Trophy. Both these phones are from Windows Phone 7 portfolio.
Including the other 3 phones, these phones run on the latest operating system for mobiles, WP7. This is supported by Microsoft. MS Windows Phone 7 has Tile interface and unique hub, which make it easy to operate these phones. You will find that the icons have been replaced by live tiles to function as icon and widget to provide faster and easier access to the content and the applications. Windows phone 7 or WP7 has integrated services like Xbox LIVE, Zune which is the digital multi media player and Bing which is the search engine. Both of these phones look great with large LCD screens and nice silver rim.
If we talk about both these phones individually then HTC 7 Pro is perfect for business users. This does not mean that it lacks entertainment features. It has the same big screen which is slide and tilt screen in this phone, and the QWERTY keyboard. Keys are spaced nicely and are a little raised to increase your typing speed. The specially designed screen will make it fun to watch and enjoy videos in a hands free mode.
As it has slide out keyboard you would find it a little thicker and heavier and it measures 117.5mm x 59mm x 15.5mm (4.63″x2.32″x0.61) and weighs 185 grams with battery. It has a battery with 1500 mAh capacity which means longer talk time for you. It is tagged ‘Wiz through your day’.
Tagged as ‘clock up more game time’, HTC 7 Trophy is mainly for game and music lovers. It has a 3.8″ screen and is powered by Xbox LIVE. This is a slimmer phone when compared to Surround and Pro and measures 118.5mm x 61.5mm x 11.96mm and has a weight of 140 grams so this is lighter than pro.
There are not many differences between these two HTC phones and they are similar in terms of CPU processing speed, processor, applications, storage capacity, and camera, type of screen and its resolution and sensors.
We have listed down their common features and their specification here:
- Display: Pinch-To –Zoom Touch screen and 480 x 800 WVGA resolution
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250
- Storage: Internal storage: 8 GB, ROM: 512 MB, RAM: 576 MB.
- Camera: % MP auto focus camera with 720p HD video recording.
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Digital compass, Proximity sensor and Ambient light sensor
When it comes to the battery both have a little different capacities.
- Pro has 1500mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery while trophy has 1300 mAh Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Pro allows WCDMA talk time of Up to 420 minutes while in case of Trophy it is 330 minutes.
- Pro has GSM talk time up to 330 minutes which is 405 minutes in case of Trophy.
- Pro has WCDMA standby time of up to 420 hours which is 435 hours in Trophy.
- Pro and Trophy have same GSM standby time of up to 360 hours.
Some of the differences between Other WP7 mobiles and Pro and Trophy are that HTC & surround has Pop up cinema and allows you to watch movies hands free and has sliding stereo speaker and kickstand while HTC 7 Mozart has dynamic surround sound and HTC HD7 is known as Monster Entertainer and has a large screen of 4.3” and kickstand. The screen of HD 7 Pro is bigger than Surround; HD 7 Pro – 3.6” and HD7 – 3.8”.