Difference Between Motorola Pro and Apple Iphone 4
Iphone 4 and Motorola are two new smartphones in the market and are giving tough fight to each other. Both these phones are excellent and this is why it is very difficult for anyone to make a pick.
We compare the features of these phones and give you some reasons why you should buy them.
Motorola pro is an excellent choice for the executives who have to stay connected while they are on move and who have too busy schedules. List of features of Pro is given here:
- Great combination of a complete business phone and entertainment phone.
- Display: 3.1” capacitive touchscreen
- Processor: 1GHz
- Camera: 5megapixel camera with dual flash and auto focus.
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- 2GB internal memory which can be expanded with micro SD cards.
- Operating system: Android 2.2 Froyo
- MotoBlur UI
- full QWERTY keyboard as well as touch screen for input
- mobile hotspot
- Adobe Flash Player for great browsing experience.
- Weighs 134 grams and measures 4.69”x2.36’x0.46”.
- excellent audio and video quality
This is a very smart looking and handy phone that allows you to choose hundreds of applications from Android market. You can customize the home page and your phone the way you want.
Features of iPhone4
- Display: LED backlit TFT with capacitive 3.5 inches touchscreen that has 16 M colors and resolution of 960×640 pixels
- Operating system: iOS 4
- Processor: 1GHz Apple A4
- proximity sensor
- 512MB RAM.
- 16GB and 32 GB internal memory
- Bluetooth v2.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Scratch resistant cover
- Camera: 5megapixels with Led flash and auto focus.
- GPS enabled
- Lithium battery (1420mAH) with talk time of up to 14 hours for 2G and up to 7 hours for 3G.
You have the list of features of both the phones. You can easily compare them and make a choice.